Thursday, May 20, 2021

Newsletter Now Accepting Subscriptions - Sign Up Form in the Sidebar

 

Here's a Rogue Notion - Subscribe to the Newsletter and Get 10% Off Your Next Order!


    We're rolling out a newsletter to help keep our customers up to date on our Etsy shop. I'm still hashing out the details of exactly what all I'd like to include in this newsletter, but I have already set up and attached a 10% coupon for new subscribers to the auto-generated Welcome Email

    My plan is to make it a bi-monthly email with the first one going out the first week of July, with the second being the week of the 15th. And just as a teaser, there's DEFINITELY going to be a Give-A-Away involved!

    Of course it's all totally voluntary, you'll be able to unsubscribe at any time and I don't even know how to find the Black Market that sells people's personal information (let's be honest - if I did, I would have sold mine for candy money years ago)! 

    So if you want to keep update with us, get some sweet subscriber-only offers, and save 10% on your next order, head over to the sidebar in the right and sign up for our newsletter!  

And as always - Have fun storming the castle!

Melissa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Expanding our capabilities - in a BIG way!

Our newest additions - 2 Anycubic Chirons!                     These are the machines I teased in our welcome post, since we were still in t...